Tuesday 29 December 2009

Plans for the New Year

Right now I'm considering what Bible reading plan to understake. I could continue with the 90 day Bible; restart that or begin the Reading through the Bible in the one year program. Right now the last choice is sounding good because of the support that goes with that; hopefully knowing other people are reading through those same pages along with me and writing about it here will help me stay accountable as well as give deeper insight into God's word. Whichever I choose, I know that there are so many precious treasures waiting to be rexamined, to be examined, to be treasured. God is good!

2 comments:

  1. Have you decided what to do yet, Carrie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, still deciding!!! I guess I need to decide by morning time :)

    ReplyDelete